Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Home for the summer!

hey folks, I (barely) made it back from Michigan yesterday. What a hell of a journey. I'll write more on that later. I just want to quickly share my undying love for Anna with everybody out there who foolishly wastes their time reading my blog. I missed her so much these past two weeks (it was the longest we've ever been apart) and I was soooo excited to finally see her. We got some Stone Cold ice cream and checked out the movie "Year One", which I thought was pretty funny.

Don't go anywhere, as I have stuff on my adventure in Michigan, propaganda and choice, and of course, Africa.

Peace! (for heaven's sake, peace).

2 comments:

Pamski said...

welcome home! hey, send me your address or update myfamily! want to send you birthday wishes!
A. Pam

Kim said...

I'm so glad you're back blogging! Love to your mother!